Background

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

This is my WHY.....

This is my WHY.....


All of my life I have been a go- getter and a fixer.  I have always found ways to start a business and nurture it and watch it grow.  I have always been  very driven to be the best I could be and then some.  As I have started a family, and grown a few businesses, I have the same mentality. I am always challenging my team to “WORK THEIR BUSINESSES TO THE BEST THEY CAN AND THEY WILL GET OUT OF IT WHAT THEY PUT INTO IT.”  What I really meant was, “Give it all you got!  Don’t go to bed at night with any regrets of doing more.”  At the end of the day that is all you can do.  And in doing so you’ll feel good about your performance and contribution.  

Col 3:23
New International Version (NIV)
23 “Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters.”



It is my challenge this year to live to where I have no regrets in 2012. Having no regrets doesn’t mean that I am perfect, that I don’t make mistakes, or that I am successful in everything I have attempted, but it does mean that I TRIED.  I hear it daily how bad it is out there.  How the world is crumbling and there are no jobs, no money, etc…   Things are tough but there is still so much opportunity available to those who TRULY want to make a difference or make a change!

Miley Cyrus's song "The Climb" reminds me of my life and how I need to live it.




In life there is always gonna be another mountain, I'm always gonna wanna make it move, Always gonna be an uphill battle, Sometimes I 'm gonna have to lose.  It Isn't about how fast I get there, or what's waiting on the other side, It's about the climb.

The struggles I'm facing,the chances I'm taking, Sometimes might knock me down. But NO, I'M NOT BREAKING.  I may not know it, but these are the moments that I'm gonna remember most, yeah. Just gotta keep going and I, I got to be strong, just keep pushing on..... (Miley Cyrus)



We all have fears, anxiety, etc… but ultimately,“I want to say I lived each day, until I die And know that I meant something in, somebody’s life” (my kids, family, business, etc…) “The hearts I have touched, will be the proof that I leave
That I made a difference…”

This is my WHY.  This is what drives me to be the BEST I can be! What is your WHY?

No comments:

Post a Comment